153 Murray Street, Gawler is conveniently located on the prominent corner of Murray Street & Lyndoch Road.
– 399 square metre (approx.) building area
– Bitumen carpark and off street parking for 4-6 vehicles
– Expansive showroom facility with ducted evaporative cooling and three split system a/c’s.
– Separate lunch room with split system a/c.
– Bulky goods access from the carpark with a hydraulic goods lift rated up to 2,000kg
– Many other features including male and female toilets, an alarm and three-phase power
– The parapeted shopfront is was constructed in c.1908 and is noted as a site with historical/heritage significance
The existing fit-out is well suited to retail, however the property may alternatively facilitate a variety of uses including showrooms, a restaurant or offices (STCC)!
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Stephen Collins on 0428 839 425 or Nick Edwards on 0435 204 360.